Fragrance Girl

Happy 1 year blogiversary to me and YOU! ~ WINNER!!!

And the winner is lucky #13:

heather @ new house, new home, new life!!!!!

Heather, email me so we can get you your goodies!!

meg(dot)card(at)gmail(dot)com

Congrats Heather!!!

XOXO

Holy crap balls Batman!

It's been 1 whole year of blogging up in heyah!

Hollah! Hollah!

My very first post was a house tour. All the pictures were taken with my cell phone camera. haha!! My decorating and photo skills have improved over the past year. Fo Sho.

SO much has happened over the past year! TONS of paint, new {to us} furniture, new power tools, finally landscaping the backyard, LOADS of cooking and baking, losing a best friend and her 2 baby sons, losing our fur kid Nikita, connecting with so many amazingly awesome, supportive, funny, brilliant women... I feel SO blessed!!

But, this party is really for YOU!!

I've got loads of awesome schwag to give away courtesy of some of the sweetest women in the blogisphere! I LOVE THESE LADIES!!

Take a gander at all this fabulousness:

Angela - The Not So Functional Housewife made this DARLING birdhouse for you! You can check out all the other amazing hand painted items in her Etsy shop. Her birdhouses are ADORABLE!!

Heather at Setting For Four is giving you these Vintage Flour Sack French Advertisement Tea Towels!! Aren't they to die for?? You guys are SO lucky!!!

Setting for Four

Jess at Mom 4 Real is giving you this SWEET chalkboard! YES!! Chalkboard! How cute is this?!?! I'm SO jealous of you guys!!

Jenn at Four Marrs and One Venus is giving you this darling "Sea" plaque. Do you all "sea" a theme here?? Oh man, I kill me!! I so love the colors on this. I want this for myself!

Four Marrs & One Venus

Janel at Hating Martha is giving you this cage basket filled with buoy's! Definitely a theme going on here! And I LOVE IT!! Reminds me of living in New England and visiting Cape Cod. *sigh*

Hating Martha

Liz at Center Of Attention Deficit Disorder made these FREAKIN adorable cards for you!! People, how cute are these?!?! Oh my word!!

center of attention sunday

And last, but not least, I'm throwing in a $25 gift certificate to the merchant of your choice! That's right! YOU PICK!

Could you die?!?! SO much awesomeness!!

Alright, I usually don't have rules, I don't like rules. But, I think to be fair there needs to be a few rules to keep you all under control. :-P

  • Please follow this little blog of mine via GFC, Linky, or Bloglovin. Leave me a comment and let me know that you are a current follower or a new follower.
  • For extra credit, follow me on Facebook and leave me a comment to that effect.

The winner will be drawn in one week! All this goodness will be going to one of you! LUCKY!!! {in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice}

Thanks for putting up with my craziness, for always coming back and making me feel like one of the cool kids. I <3 you all SO much!!

Special thanks to all these inspiring and beautiful ladies for making this so special and fun by contributing these amazing giveaways. My cup runneth over!!

Good luck everyone and here's to the next crazy year!!

XOXO