Fragrance Girl

Show Off Saturday #15 ~

Howdy my favorite people!

Whew, I love short work weeks, don't you??

Hope you have some great plans for this weekend!

We are closely watching a fast moving wild fire on the other side of our mountain. We are packed and ready to run if we need to! The kennels are ready and all lined up.

So, while we watch and wait... let's look at this weeks features! You guys really knock my socks off!

Deanna at It's Just Me made this amazing rustic chalkboard. I love anything chalkboard and rustic. This is the best of both! Nice Deanna!

Julie at Sew Passionate shared an amazing how-to make this darling fringed bolster pillow. I SO wish I had a sewing machine! Her tutorials are fab! Love this Julie!

Julie at White Lights on Wednesday shared this recipe for French Onion dip. I'm SERIOUSLY drooling here! I don't like onions, but I love French onion dip and this one looks SO good! Thanks Julie!!

Come on over and see me on Facebook, will ya?? We'll have a blast!

There are no rules at my linky party. Knock yourselves out!!

XOXO