Fragrance Girl

Happiness List #17 ~

Hi guys, it's Wednesday... time to get happy!

Some fun things on the list this week:

Winning the Get Your Chef On - Lemon challenge. This was so unexpected and really made my week!

Love, that came in the form of a darling birdhouse from Angela @ The Not So Functional Housewife. Thanks darlin. Now, this may... or may not be a teaser for my 1 year blogiversary next week. Stay Tuned!!

My newly Wythe Blue kitchen. Big {fat} love it.

My newly aquired slipcovered barrel chairs {which seem to be just the right shape and size for optimal kitty snoozing. Every time I turn around Max is sleeping in one and Nala in the other.} actually make me giddy, giddy I tell ya.

The new barrel chairs led to major furniture rearranging which made me actually like this space for the first time in 4 years. The new pillow covers made the space.

I finally planted my pallet flower pot garden last night. And got several squito bites in the process! It's May 16th and 90 degrees in Utah! We are in for a rough summer!

Hope you guys have a great week and I will show you the pallet garden soon.

XOXO