Fragrance Girl

Shoe Special Part 2

The August issue of Teen Vogue is a veritable Back to School special. And whilst I may not technically be headed BTS (ahem)... I still enjoy shelling out some of my hard-earned dough on some quality pieces to take me into the season. As I flipped through the issue, one pair of sheos in particular caught my attention... umm... can you say PIERRE HARDY HIGH-TOPS!!! Hello! (Sorry for the valley-girl quip but I think it was called for!) OMG! And the funny thing about it was that they were in the same issue TWICE! (Once in the editorial and once on PG 201 below). I'm guessing someone at Teen Vogue (hopefully not LC) has a shoe-crush on them too? My only problem being that their "shopping guide" provided no guidance - only stating "price upon request - see website." WTF??

If anyone out there has a hook-up... I would be eternally indebted. Seriously - The Glossy Ed.