Fragrance Girl

Happiness List #24 ~

Howdy babies. Welcome to another week. {blah}

With all the craziness going on in our lives the past few weeks, I needed to remind myself of all the happy things still going on around me.

Care to join me?

My awesome friend Triana who finds milk glass for me.

'Us.'

Him.

45 degree weather in February. In Utah, when this happens we're all like "Get out the flip flops and shorts!!"

Getting my favorite coffee for free.

Happy Spring colors {stay tuned}.

Living in Utah.

Y'all know I love having girly nails. I was doing my own acrylic at home. But will all the breathing issues we are having, the fumes were just too much. I found this kit in the drugstore.
I absolutely LOVE this. It's a shellac kit. So easy to do and honestly, it works. Zero chipping or peeling {and that is a HUGE issue for me and regular nail polish}, I give this a meeeellion thumbs up!

Working on the guest room/Meg's office. And I'm already going to switch things all around.
{Stay tuned}

Sun worshiping babies.

Brandy. See her bald spots where the biopsy was done?
:-(
We love her so much.
Reminding myself that even though she has cancer, she's still the same completely awesome feral squish she was before we found out.
Only now, we know. And that's hard.
She's being so good about getting her medicine too.
Over the weekend we only needed to give her breathing meds once a day.
So, she's doing well right now. :-)

I hope you all find something in every day that makes YOU happy!

XOXO