Fragrance Girl

Happiness List #23 ~

Howdy babies!

It's time for another episode of 'Meg's Happiness List'!

First though, let's get something out of the way.

I love Scentsy.

I love good smelling things.

This is embarrassing.

We are having respiratory issues in our house.

So, as difficult as it was, I sold my stash.

We stopped counting at 150 pieces.

Good Lord.

It was distressing, but the health of my family is far more important.

Okay, I feel better getting that out there.

So, happy stuff!!

Beadboard wallpaper.

I think you all get how much I love this stuff.

LOVE!!

My good friend, Nancy, left this GORGEOUS Pottery Barn duvet cover on my porch for my birthday. *SQUEE*

Look at the little bees!!

Pear & Prosciutto pizza.
Heaven on a plate.

Beautiful pieces or art by my sweet friend, Carmella.
I'm obsessed.

Sweet notes from my husband.

<3

Clothes that are getting too baggy.

:-)

Cute shoes.

Pay no attention to the scrapes and scabs.

I'm not very graceful.

Zeus, the foster Muppet.
We are going to miss him when he goes home soon.

My tiny, newly bright and happy powder room.

Finally, the thing I am happiest about right now.

You all know how strung out I've been worrying about the health of this muffin.
So scared, that I didn't want to go to the vet because I was sure it would be the worst possible scenario.
Well, I got my courage up and took her into our vet Monday evening.

I was sure it was heart failure or... lung cancer.
Turns out, Brandy Pants has a mild lung infection.
I broke down in tears of joy once I got home that night.
She is on a 2 week round of antibiotics and will be just fine.
She's feral.
Ever tried to pill a feral cat?
Yeah.
But, all things considered, we're happy to do it.

Tune in next time!

XOXO