Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #33 ~

Hiya babies!

It's that time again!

I must say, I had a little rant on Facebook today. I get so fed up with the 'big time' bloggers HIRING out on their so called 'projects'. What a waste of our time. I want to see what YOU create! And that leads me to tell you... YOU rock! Every week I look through all your submissions and I'm blown away by your talents and creativity. YOU inspire me!! I'm done reading those big blogs. It's a waste of my time. I'd much rather read yours and be inspired!

Enough ranting! :-)

Let's see what inspired me this week:

Julianne at Sew Fantastic shared this darling Valentines Day art. I would keep it up all year! And it's SO easy too! I think this is a good one for Merry to work on

Lisa at {Createinspire}shared this amazing claw-foot desk she gave a makeover to.
I mean, dreamy. Look at the legs on her!

Stacy at Stacy Sews and Schools shared the tute for this ADORABLE Orange Crush dress.
Maybe it's cause the weather is so dreary and this dress is so happy, maybe it's because her model is darling... maybe I want one in my size. :-P

If you were featured, grab a button!

Hey, be sure to visit my partners in crime:

Shasta @ In The Old Road
Holly @ Full Circle Creations
Heather @ New House, New Home

Now, let's get onto this weeks party!