Fragrance Girl

Imitation is Flattery?

The self-proclaimed "Fake Sartorialist" states:

I'm fake I'm hip and I know it. Hotter than a glued on Fendi badge. Hotter than a fake Louis V bag. I travel the fashion capitals of the world to take hip photographs of peolple and then photoshop them out of recognition just because I can, I am the fake sartorialist after all and everything I do becomes fashion history the second I click 'Post to Blog'

However, after apparent complaints from Scott Schuman himself... maybe he can't actually photoshop them out of recognition? According to the NY Times article, Schuman is less than impressed by this parody of all his hard work.

Although, considering it's knock-off status - I actually think it's pretty rich in originality. Hell - The Fake Sart will probably be doing the cover of Pop Magazine in 3 months time, not to mention fashion invitations, and Carine Roitfeld herself will probably "allow" herself to be parodied for French Vogue.

Why so serious fashion-philes?

fashion trend