Fragrance Girl

Maturity - Or lack of ~

Hi guys!

Hows your week going?

Crazy holiday crunch time?!?!

Yep.

I'm with ya.

I'm sure most of you are WAY younger than I am.

I will turn 42 next month (That's a load of crap. I'm 22 and always will be!) and it seems the day you turn 40 (Oh, look what you all have to look forward to!) and all of a sudden you're fat, depressed, blind and the 'Crazy Cat Lady'.

Ok, ok... so I'm a MARRIED Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyway...

You all know that I'm on the fast track to change my life. So, I won't be fat, depressed, blind...

Here are some fun facts about this process:

This skinny iced peppermint mocha cost me $4 and 20 minutes on the treadmill and it's no more than 4 inches tall. Hmmm... 100 calories that are so NOT worth it.

I had to get my first pair of no-line bifocals. Yep, I'm officially my Mother. Mine are MUCH cuter then hers though!

When I first put them on I was like:

"Oh my God! I can see EVERYTHING!!"

I can see far away, my computer screen and even my iPhone.
Last night, I even painted my nails AND watched 'Lord of The Rings' WITHOUT taking my glasses off.

That. Is. Awesomesauce!

Today, I'm all:

"I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU TO CALL ME OLD!"

Why do I always have this pink jacket on when I take pics?
I dunno.

Anyway...

I may be getting older... but I will NEVER grow up.

But, I will always be the Crazy Cat lady:

A sweet, squishy, purring kitty can cure even the worst migraine.

How awesome is Brandy? Her favorite shows are 'Dog Town', "Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert' (she is watching that here) and 'Sponge Bob Square Pants'. Her nickname is 'Pants'.

Never, EVER act your age my friends!!

XOXO