Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #28 ~

Hey hey and happy mid-week babies!

Hope you're all doing well.

I've had a couple anxiety set backs this week, but all in all doing better. Thanks for all the sweet and encouraging words! Helps me TONS!!

It's party day!

Nutmeg Place

Drum roll...

The features this week are:

Anne from Design Dreams by Anne shared how to make these gorgeous shutters. I'm dying tom make some for ALL the windows in our house!

Bethany at The Glamorous Housewife shared her GORGEOUS Hanukkah decor. LOVE!!

Amy from, Amy's Cooking Adventures shared these delicious Candy Cane Truffles. I'm honestly resisting licking my laptop screen.

If you were featured, grab a button!

Be sure to visit my partners in crime:

Shasta @ In The Old Road
Holly @ Full Circle Creations
Heather @ New House, New Home

And now, let's move onto this weeks party!