Fragrance Girl

Girls night ~

I don't have children. The human kind, that is.

Probably going to upset some folks here but, I don't really like kids.

Coming from a huge family and then raising my 4 Nieces, I'm done.

We highly value our peace & quiet.

Never wanted kids.

Just not into kids.

There is 1 exception to this.

My Niece, Caeleigh.

She is the coolest kid I know.

She loves science, video games, techno music, girlie stuff, the color red, rainbows. Not to mention, she's so smart. It boggles my mind sometimes the things this kid says.

We were supposed to have a sleepover last weekend, but my kids {the furry ones} got sick and we had to postpone things.

So, this weekend was our make-up sleepover.

We had a blast.

We did mani's & pedi's.

We both crashed pretty early, which isn't how we roll normally. Normally, we stay up as late as possible eating popcorn and watching movies. Usually, "Spy Kids" or "Strawberry Shortcake".

This morning, we had a blast making rainbow waffles.

They turned out awesome.

I just mixed up the waffle batter, as usual. Then, split it up into 6 bowls and we colored it.

Cutest helper, ever.

I scooped a spoonful of each color into the waffle maker. Then, we topped them with berry butter, maple syrup and sprinkles.

Then, we took some pretty pictures of her.

Some of her hair is, pink. Used to be red, her favorite color.

It rained. Oh, glorious rain.

She chose to go see "Ice Age"... in 3D.

I love this kid.

We had a blast.

XOXO