Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #6 ~

Whew!!

What a week! Busy, busy!!

Post is Late, my apologies.

Last week's party was rockin', hard! My word.

I'm jealous at how creative and fantastic you all are.

Here are just a few that stood out:

My girl, Suzan from Simply Vintageous did this gorgeous armoire. *sigh* This is just so dreamy.
SO jealous of this. It's gorg Suzan.

Meegan over at What Meegan Makes did these simple, and adorable tin cans. I can't even tell you how cute I think these are. Love.

Carly at Lipgloss and Crayons shared this watermelon and feta salad. I want some of this. Right this very second. I think feta should be on everything. Feta, feta, feta!!!

Julie at White Lights on Wednesday shared these Drumstick Cupcakes. Oh Em Gee. You guys are KILLING me! SO yummy Julie!!

If you were featured, please take a button!!

Nutmeg Place

Okay, without further adu... let's party!!

Crafts, DIY, etc...

Tasty treats...