Fragrance Girl

Super Exciting News! ~

Hiya friends!

Wanted to quickly let you know that we are safe of the fire! :-) Thanks for all your prayers!

But, now for the REALLY big news!!

I'm so excited to be co-hosting a great new blog hop this summer with some of my buddies!

How about a good ole block party?!?!

My partners in crime:

Shasta @ In The Old Road
Heather @ New House, New Home, New Life
Carri @ Simply Done Wright
Holly @ Full Circle Creations
And... me!!

{big cheesy grin}

When you link up once, your post will show up on all 5 of our blogs! I love blog hops! Finding new to me blogs is so fun and exciting! It's like getting a bunch of new pretty magazines in the mail!

We all really hope you will stop back and link up starting Wednesday, June 6th! SO exciting!!

I will still be hosting Show Off Saturday for now, but I hope you will come link up to the blog hop for some serious exposure for your blogs!

XOXO

Have a great weekend!!