Fragrance Girl

Show Off Saturday #13 ~

Happy weekend babies!

It's SOS {lucky} #13!! Woo hoo!!

I've been keeping busy lately, can't wait to see what you've all been busy with this week!

Quickly, wanted to show you Kita's peonies that I cut last night:

Aren't they breath taking??

I didn't know what color they would be when I bought them since the buds were so tightly closed, but wowzers. They are stunning!

So, onto this weeks features:

Heather at Setting For Four never ceases to amaze me. Go see how easy this towel is. you will die.

This awesome tshirt rag rug was created by my beautiful, funny, brilliant and thoughtful cousin, Phaedra. I LOVE this!! Phaedra, you need to link up some of your amazing treats! Just sayin'. Love you.

Liz at Center of Attention Deficit Disorder makes these darling chicken wire baskets. Yes, makes them. I love them so much.

So, like I said, I've been keeping busy with lots of stuff around and outside the house. My garden looks the best it's looked ever. I think I might just be able to keep the new plants alive this year. Let's see what you've been up to!!

There. Are. No. Rules.