Fragrance Girl

Happiness list #3 ~

Heya my nutty friends!

I hope you all had as wonderful a Christmas as we did this year! It's been a great and exhausting week. Here is a recap:

Finally meeting Candi. A Facebook friend for a couple years now. Turns out we are kindred spirits.

The Christmas gift from my Sister-in-law, Michelle. One of my goals for the new year is to learn to do woodworking. How awesome and thoughtful is this?!?1

My sweet boys. Drew & Max.

Ginger & Fred. I so love them. My sister, Marty, got me "Follow the Fleet" for Christmas. The best.

The reaction on Merry's face when we told her she was very loved. Priceless.

The reaction on Drew's face when he opened the camera he's been drooling over for months. Absolutely. The. Best.

Looking forward to getting the holiday decor put away and things back to normal around the house. Also looking forward to the New Year and all the plans I have in my mind.

We hope your holiday was as magical and filled with love as ours was.

XOXOXO