Fragrance Girl

Make It Modern!!

You can disagree with me if you want - but I'm putting it out there that I'm sick and tired of all that naive, retro, H&M, Marc by Marc, See by Chloe, vintage looking shit. You know what I'm talking about. It's somewhat girly... over-sized buttons, retro 70's references. Enough is enough. MOVE ON GOD-DAMN-IT! I want something new and I want them to make it modern! Rant over.

By now you probably know that I'm having a slightly dark, moody moment that may have slight Alexander Wang/grunge undertones. (Nothing at all to do with the 4 feet of snow currently covering the city). I happened upon the Haider Ackermann Fall 08 collection and it seemed to sum-up my state of mind. Long layers, dense draping, lean silhouettes and some leather. What more could a girl want?

Pics from style.com.