Fragrance Girl

Leather Lovin'

I haven't been on net-a-porter for some time as things have been so crazy-busy at work/home/life in general. However - Montreal was hit with a MAJAH snow storm today (we are apparently getting 30-50 cm of snow!) so I have been holed up inside getting some quality couch time with my pooch and Macbook when I happened to discover something funny: the editors of net-a-porter seem as consumed by their leather jackets as I am at the moment.

Everytime I clicked on an item to view it up close, up popped a well-styled emsemble that seemed to always include a black leather motorcycle jacket!

Check it out for yourself - day with leather, evening with leather and weekend with... you guessed it leather. I acquired a cute leather jacket awhile ago that has been serving me very well. Like net-a-porter I too seem to find that it seems to improve any and all outfits at the moment. I could even possibly find space in my wardrobe for a second style - however the price tag seems a little steep. Next on my shopping list: leather pants.

Pics: netaporter.com