Fragrance Girl

7 things about me... Voyeur's Edition

At the risk of this blog evolving into one big narcissistic rant and all you sweet bloggers never clicking back here - I decided to do the Voyeur's Edition of the now well-known "7 things about me... " post. I was tagged by the gracious Jen Sall at Gold and Silver Stars and I'd hate to let her down!

Alright -- what is more revealing than a woman's handbag? I now give you permission to psycho-analyze the contents of my bag and get back to me on what it all means. Here I'll start:

1. The Big-Daddy Handbag:
The bigger the bag the ____? I'd rather have invest in handbags than ___?

2. Cheap & Cheerful H&M Scarf:I know I'm going to detest this scarf and everything it stands for in approximately 5 minutes - therefore the fact that it cost $19 CDN is A-OK - no tears will be shed.

3. Old-skool Miu Miu wallet:
Slightly juvenile with the heart and thunderbolt - but sometimes I AM juvenile, so _ off!

4. Essential Blackberry:
This puppy is my saviour. Nuff said.

5. Marc Jacobs Wayfarers:
Umm... I have no excuses.

6. Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick:
Promises that "gentle ingredients encourage healthy lips without causing dependency." I'm not kidding. Doesn't Dr. Hauschka know that I have bigger problems than dependency on lip gloss? Wow.

7. Nuxe Hand and Nail Creme:
Discovered this brand in France - they now sell it in Montreal and I like to give it to all my girlfriends whenever possible. Organic ingredients and oui ello - it's FRENCH!

That's it. Now I'm tagging the following 7:

Mode et Utopie
Fashion Toast
Allure Tone
Power Rangers Go!
C'est La Mode
Bobble Bee
Le Style Sauvage

PS. If you're feeling "all tagged out" no worries... but for or the brave: pls. follow suit and reveal your bags and their contents!