Fragrance Girl

Two Words...
fashion trend

Designer. Garage sale. Wait - that's 3 words. No matter. The point is that once a year the wife of Montreal's foremost shoe mogul hosts a garage sale at her hill-top mansion - and believe me it is an event not to be missed. Forgive me for mentioning it a little late... ahem... but a girl has got her secrets!

Anyhow, what I do want to share are the goods: for me a lovely Chanel bag (that is so-bad-that-it's-good?)... and a pair of fantastic YSL black patent shoes for my good friend A that couldn't be in attendance. (Not to mention - the God's must hate me because my shoe size is tragically a size bigger than that of the shoe mogul's wife!)

Unfortunately that was all I came away with. There was a lovely D&G dress... but I couldn't stand that cat-fight that would've been necessary to aquire it! Sigh. I'm already dreaming of next year!!