Fragrance Girl

Fall Top 10 (subject to change!)

After seasons of superfulous frills, this Fall's sobriety signifies a refreshing change. Here's my first edition of the seasons top 10... of course I reserve the right to change this list as often as any true style-slave changes her shoes.

1. Layer It
AKA 'dumpster-dressing'. Accessible to all - invest in layering pieces such as turtlenecks, leggings, scarves, etc and pile it on. MJ does it best.

2. Mad for Plaid
Pattern is hot, but plaid is #1. When Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, DVF amongst many others all cover it in a season you know it's going to be good.

3. Grey Days
AKA Prozac days. Why has every piece of clothing I've purchased in the last 6 months been grey??? Does this mean spring will be a rainbow of colour? Alice Roi showing her sombre side.

4. Volume
Ladies - proceed with caution this trend will not help your love life. Make it big, make it baggy. Balance things out with chunky shoes, leggings and cropped jackets. The new Chloe team has no fear.

5. Frugly shoes
Another minus for the dating scene. Delicate lovelies be gone... again bigger is better seems to apply. (Dito for bags).

6. Wild animals!
I'm normally not one to be interested in animal, but somehow when you can layer a turtleneck under a blousy grey leopard blouse... it makes it ok? I mean it's Marc!

7. The Caped Crusader
OK now I really don't know why I'm suddently possesed to channel Little Red Riding Hood (minus red insert grey)... but I am... and I will.

8. Solid Gold
If scared translate to accesories. Nuff said.

9. Slouch Pants
By now you know the mantra... the bigger the better.

10. Skinny pants
Are these on there way out?? I'm a true convert, but you've got to ask when they're at Old Navy for $39?! Here Daryl K keeps it real - ok still love em.