Fragrance Girl

Great Smelling Face Pack: Will Triple Creme Save My Face?

I'm always on the look out for great skin care products that also smell good. With four children I don't get much time to do make-up, hair styles or actually think about what I'm wearing. But I reckon that if I can keep my skin semi-respectable for now, then when I have time to apply some mascara (in about five years) I'm not going to look too much of a disaster.

My dear friend Huthrie, who has great skin, told me about a face pack, called triple creme by Estee Lauder. I've started using it two or three times a week. I have no idea if, long term, it will make a difference to my skin, but after I use it, my skin and neck feel much much smoother than usual.

As a bonus, triple creme is also great smelling. I find it difficult to use any creams unless they smell really good.

Dear readers, I would love to hear about any face creams and treatments that you can recommend too.