Fragrance Girl

Perfume Review: Fleur du Matin by Miller Harris

Last night before going to sleep I put on the Miller Harris fragrance Fleur du Matin. I should have thought about the name before wearing it to bed. It's definitely a morning fragrance. The Miller Harris website gives the following description:

Miller Harris Fleur du Matin was inspired by the dew and herby floral bouquet of an early morning walk on the island of Port Cross.

During this fragrant journey, pine, marjoram, honeysuckle, jasmin and neroli are surrounded by galbanum (pictured), basil, grapefruit and lemon.

It's funny that lemon is the last word in the description, However, I would say that it's overwhelmingly a citrus fragrance. But, unlike many citrus fragrances, it's not all top notes, Fleur du Matin has a strong heart and base.
It's commonly said that citrus and lemon fragrances give you energy and (quite literally) zest for the day. Fleur du Matin definitely fulfills that brief. It's an energizing fragrance. If you enjoy citrus fragrances, or are looking for some energy, then Jasper Conran Woman is another excellent citrus fragrance to try. But if you're looking for a sultry, sexy evening jasmine fragrance, then my recommendation is to try Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari.
Update 13th July
I've updated my opinion of this perfume. Read my July review of Fleur du Matin by Miller Harris.