Fragrance Girl

Coming Up This Week: More Paris Perfume Shopping and Michael Kors Review

Have been hectically busy this weekend. Went to see some cage fighting. Yes way. Kind of fun, to do once.
Just bought some Michael Kors, which I’m mad about. Will write a full review this week.
Still waiting for my Lucky Scent jasmine frenzy to arrive.
More importantly, Peter Olson, from Peter’s Paris, has just sent me the second group of photos for our collaborative Paris perfume shopping guide. Tomorrow you can see the full second instalment. I’m sure Peter won’t mind if I post just one sneaky preview photo now. It’s inside the Guerlain flagship store on Champs Elysees.

And, here’s an insight into the world of cage fighting. I felt like I was an extra in a Guy Ritchie movie.

Happy Valentine's Day!