Fragrance Girl

Nutella Brownie Mousse

Hi babies!!

I've been under the weather {STILL} and made Drew promise that he wouldn't let me do any projects this weekend. Only resting. I need to get well.

I'm cooking a crock pot full of chicken soup, and decided to make a quick dessert.
And, this is quick. Seriously.

I made 4 individual servings.

Started with breaking up a brownie into the bottom of each cup.

Then, and this recipe is pretty vague, I mixed half of a container of Nutella with a half of a small container of cool whip. Is that vague enough?
Spooned the 'mousse' over the brownie, plopped a dollop of cool whip on top, then a drizzle of chocolate syrup.

Easy, peasy Nutella Brownie Mousse.

Drew said that since I took pictures, this was actually borderline a 'project' and gave me an extremely hard time about it. But of course, he let me continue since he really likes Nutella.

XOXO