Fragrance Girl

Valentines French Toast ~

Hiya there babies!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Now, I really don't decorate for Valentines Day.

No mantles, banners, crafty things with the words 'Love' on them.

Nope. Not really my bag.

But today, just for funsies, I thought I'd show Drew how much I love him by making has all-time favorite breakfast, with a romantic twist.

All you need:

  • 6 eggs
  • about 1 cup milk (some folks use cream or half & half)
  • couple tbsp vanilla
  • a good sprinkling of apple pie spice
beat it all together.

I cut out the bread using a large cookie cutter:

Soak the bread pieces in the milk & egg mixture until soaked through. Then fry them in a skillet with plenty of butter. Serve with more melted butter and maple syrup. Also, don't forget the sprinkling of jimmies to make this a well rounded meal!

It was pouring rain this morning and Zeus the Foster Muppet was mesmerized.
Maybe he's never seen rain before.

He loved it.

He was neutered yesterday and didn't miss a beat.
He weighs 5 lbs 3 oz at 11 weeks old.
Can we say "Ginormous"??
He's going to his forever home very soon, and I will cry.

In the meantime, we will enjoy him and love him.

Made with love.

Happy Valentines Day!
XOXO