Fragrance Girl

And now, here's something we know you'll really like ~

Hey there babies!

Only 2 more sleeps until Christmas!

I decided I wasn't going to let this flu bug get the best of me.

I got up, and baked. Because, baking is my zen place. Makes me calm and serene.

I pinned this recipe ages ago, and it looked VERY easy.

I've always loved coconut macaroons, but I've never made them before.

I don't know why.

They were beyond easy and beyond delicious.

I got the recipe from Taste of Home:

  • 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt. Stir in egg whites and vanilla; mix well.

Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.

I doubled the recipe and got 2 dozen.

I was going to dip them in chocolate and almonds, but once Drew tasted one he wouldn't let me change them. haha


They are chewy, sweet and incredibly delicious.

I still can't get over how easy they were to make.


Tis the season to indulge.

Happy Christmas babies!

XOXO