Fragrance Girl

And finally... a medallion ~

Hey babies!

Only 3 more sleeps until Christmas!

Are you ready?!?!

Are you excited?!?!

I'm excited.

I'm excited because...

I bought this ceiling medallion about... a meeellion 2 or 3 years ago. We've never put it up. Because...

Because it's a pain in the butt. That's why.

I decided, that it would make me feel 100% better if we got it installed today.

My sweet hubby took time out of his busy day vacation, to help me with this.

I love him.

The dinging room fixture looked like this:

Not fancy. I actually very much like how casual it is.

We carefully took it down {gave it a good cleaning since it was down. Whew! It needed it!!} and hung up our new/old medallion using my favorite thing... liquid nails. We taped it up with painters tape... and rehung the mammoth fixture.

This time, Drew was so smart. He put a chair with a styrofoam cooler on it on the table, to rest the fixture on while we re-wired and hung it. Cause it's heavy. And we have no upper body strength.

Worked like a charm.

I took this photo {because Drew says I NEVER take mid-project pictures} to show how we used painters tape until the liquid nails dried.

Obviously, we're experts.

And while it didn't make my flu 100% better, this little effort made me beyond happy.

I've had this tucked away in a closet for years. SO happy to have it installed!
I also love the casual design on the medallion.
Because, we are casual, unstuffy folks here.

{Insert BIG smiley happy face HERE}

So looking forward to Christmas and The New Year.

I've got lots of plans running around my brain to work on next year.

Master bedroom redo.
Master bath upgrade.
Merry's bath upgrade.
Laundry room upgrade.

FUN!! Lots of building and I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT!

See you soon!!

XOXO