Fragrance Girl

Things are lookin' up ~

Hey lovies! Happy Friday!!

I hope you have some fun plans!

Good news all around.

We finally got some decent rain yesterday here in the SLC.

The sickies are doing much, much better!

I never, ever want to do that again.

Last week, I scored something I've wanted for a long, long time. And I got it for a song.

I scored an old, chippy wooden ladder! 8 feet long too! Guess how much???

$10

Yep.

The angels sang.

I was going to put it in my kitchen, like Anne from White Lace Cottage, but it's pretty long and darned heavy. I decided to use it in the living room to store some of our extra blankies.

I love how perfectly aged this is. I also love the heavy, rusty metal portion at the top:

Delicious, chippy... perfection.

Leaned a chalkboard basket full of pretty magazines on one rung.

I'm pretty darned excited about this beauty.

Working on a couple other small projects that involve some seriously fun colors of spray paint and a table set I found at a local yard sale. Why can't paint dry like... instantly?!?

I can't wait to show you.

Have a fun weekend babies!

XOXO