Fragrance Girl

Lagoon and Aubergine ~

Happy weekend babies!

Hope you have some fun plans with the people you love.

Thanks for all your sweet messages about the sickies. They are almost fully recovered and therefore, I am feeling much better as well. {Don't you HATE it when your kids are sick??}

If you are a Facebook friend {What?!?! Why NOT?!?! We are having SO much fun ovah theyah!!} you saw me post this color scheme for your approval yesterday:

I absolutely adore this. I'm using this as the inspiration for the upstairs loft area. I'm going to throw in a little green as well. I find this so soothing and calm but the plum adds a bit of whimsy.

Last month sometime, I picked up a cute and cheap little table set at a neighborhood yard sale for $5. For the whole set. I love the legs and knew it could be a fun little set with some help:

Aw. Poor sick little Nala Bean. Almost all better now!

As you can see, the finish is very shiny. I didn't feel like sanding, priming and then hoping I got an even coat without brush strokes. So, I opted for spray paint instead. How much do we LOVE spray paint?!?! Word.

I picked 2 shades of Rustoleum:

Lagoon

Aubergine

Took the tables out in the garage and went to town. Ended up doing 2 coats on each table and still have a ton of paint leftover.

LOVE the punch of color!!

How many different views of the same table & chairs can we post?? Well, a few more.

I think they are SO fun!! And look... they match the pillows I already had! SWEET!!!

Oh, I wanted to show you where my signs ended up:

I found these gorgeous medallions on the same local page that I found my chippy ladder for a song.

Very Ballard-esque... no?!?! LOVE!!

Oh, don't worry. My signs are good and secured. They shouldn't be falling anytime soon.

Still in the planning stages for the loft, but I'm excited. You can bet there will be tons of Board & Batten, Wythe Blue and fun plum & green accents. It's gonna be fun!

Enjoy the weekend!

XOXO