Fragrance Girl

A day in the life of Max ~ And a chair

Hey you guys!

It's almost Friday again! WOO HOO!

I've been running around gathering up some goodies to fix up for the loft project. Tomorrow I'm going to get all the lumber cut. You know what that means! Out come the power tools! I'm having separation anxiety from my nail gun.

2 of the fun things I picked up, in expectation of being put in the loft, are 2 new-to-me chairs. The chair I picked up yesterday for $50 is so dreamy... I think it's going to stay in the living room.

One of my neighbors actually borrowed me her sewing machine so I can make some slipcovers for the super comfy, uber ugly chairs already in the living room! So, the plan is they will be covered and moved up to the loft. One of the new chairs is a wing chair. Not a terrible color, but I LOVE the look of slipcovers.

My kids get a little obsessed over new pieces of furniture. They act like we have NO other chairs in the house. Max, is currently obsessed with the new, dreamy chair, as am I.

Here is a day in the life of Prince Max... and his new throne:

I don't think he has moved from this chair since it came into the house.

Oh, giving me the stink eye.

Believe it or not, he used to have a pretty rough life. He's adapted well to being royalty.

Look at his feet. I'm obsessed with his feet!

It's good to be one of our kids.

So, I've pre-ordered some of Miss Mustard Seed's milk paint. I hear it's supposed to be shipping very soon. I'm tempted to use some milk paint on this chair. But, then again... I think the finish is so great. Would it be better with milk paint??

Hmmmm.

I will keep you posted on the slipcover project. Could be terrifying.

XOXO