Fragrance Girl

Summer Fun ~

Happy almost weekend babies!

I'm sure you have all noticed that I'm an 80's rocker chick. I admit. I was a little crazy groupie back in the day. Went to every show, met tons of rock stars... it was fun. The list of 80's hair bands that I met back in the day is long... very long. Some fun and scary stories. Mostly awesome memories.

I'm over it.

There are only 2 bands that Drew and I will not miss if they come to town.

RUSH & Def Leppard.

I have loved Def Lep since I was 14 years old. They have been my BFF's for eternity. I have even tweeted with Rick Allen. I know, I'm too cool. :-)

Anyway, the boyz were in town last night. It's the highlight of my summer. They were playing with Lita Ford & Poison.

My GF Rachel called me out of the blue, here is how the convo went:

"Hello?"

"Hey Meg, you know I wouldn't call unless it was REALLY important, right?"

{worried}

"Mkay, what's wrong?"

"Do you want to meet Bret Michaels with me?"

"What? What are you talking about??"

"Do you want to meet Bret Michaels with me?"

{both laughing}

"Heck yeah!"

SUPER bad pics of me and my new BFF, Bret Michaels.

He reminded me of Santa Claus.

"Come here little girl and tell Santa Bret what you would like for Christmas! Ho. Ho. HO!!!"

He asked me to be on his new reality show.

No.

Not really.

He really was fun and made everyone feel like his BFF. He took time and focused on each person.
So charismatic and he had impeccable manners. Good manners are important people.

Oh, and the hair... it's extensions. :-P

He smelled nice.

We had a blast! Thanks Rach!!

XOXO

Hope you guys are making some awesome summer memories too!