Fragrance Girl

Show Off Saturday features and a little announcement ~

Heya and happy weekend!

First, welcome to all my new friends! I'm getting SO close to 200 GFC and Linky friends! For someone who does this as a hobby, that thrills me beyond belief! It truly humbles me that you guys keep coming back and seem to enjoy my craziness! I {heart} you guys!

This week, I started co-hosting the All Star Block Party blog hop, and it's been a HUGE success! My co-hosts and I are so thrilled! But, hosting 2 linky parties is a little too much for me right now. Since the block party has been so successful {which really makes more sense to me!} I'm going to cease hosting SOS. I hope you will all come link up to the block party, cause it's awesome!

So, this being the last SOS feature post, I want to at least feature my favorites and let you know how much I LOVE all of you that always come back and link up. My blog isn't the biggest and I really don't know how much exposure you got, but it didn't matter. You came, you linked... and I'm honored.

Fiona at Just Paint it White made these darling bags that hold twine. SO clever and SO cute!

Karen at Somewhat Quirky updated these wicker rocking chairs in this awesome shade of green. You need to go see how they looked before!

Debi from Adorned from Above shared this recipe for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake. One of my favorite things in the world is chocolate cake. The good kind that doesn't even need frosting. Just hand me a fork and a tall glass of milk!

Still haven't made a cent with this little blog, and I doubt I ever will... but all of YOU are priceless to me! The bonds I've created with you have gotten me through some really rough days. One of the best decisions I ever made was to start this blog, even if nobody besides my family ever read it. But look, look how many amazing friends have entered my life!

So, please be sure to come back every Wednesday and link up with the block party, Mkay??

And remember, you rock my little world.

XOXO