Fragrance Girl

More picture wall tweaks and I love Hob Lob ~

Hey there my lovies!

Happy weekend!

I was hoping to get my loft window seat at least framed this weekend. But, the summer cold that wont die, just wont die!! WTH?? Maybe, if by some miracle I feel lots better tomorrow, we can at least get the space measured and the thing planned. Maybe I will get the frame up. We'll see!

I love how the picture wall is coming along. I decided I wanted less empty frames and more 'stuff' up there. So, I headed over to Hob Lob with my 40% off coupon in hand.

I think I love Hob Lob almost as much as I love Ikea. You definitely need more than a lunch hour if you walk through those doors!

I knew I wanted a letter 'C' on the wall, so I headed over to the accessories area. They have such fun, vintage looking stuff.

And, all the metal items were half price!

I found the letter 'C' I was looking for. I think after the discount it was like $4.99. I also picked up the pretty wrought iron piece hanging in the center. It's actually pretty long. After the discount I think it was only $4 as well! SCORE!!

Then, I found this one in the clearance section:

'Antiques' metal plaque. It was on clearance for $3! I think it's hysterical that the arrow is pointing to the photo of Drew & I. *snort*

Then, I got a pretty letter 'M':

M is for Merry.

I'm loving this. Don't think I will change it. For a few days.

Didn't even need to use that 40% off coupon! I love, love... LOVE Hobby Lobby!

Enjoy your weekend and pray for a summer cold miracle! I want to play with power tools!!

XOXO