Fragrance Girl

Mason Jars and Hose Clamps ~

Happy Monday everyone! Yeah, who am I kidding? I've got the snowy Monday blues. I hope it's nicer where you are!

Sharing this darling cheap & easy project. Whoa... that sounds bad, doesn't it?!? Well, it was cheap & easy. Just ask Drew.

My sweet hubby can take all the credit for this one. I found the idea on Pinterest:

Source

I had one piece of cedar fencing leftover from my sign project and thought this would be a darling use for it.

Here are the items we used:

3 hose clamps @ $1 each, old cedar fence post, small screw & washer and a drill.

Turns out, Drew needed to drill through the metal of the hose clamps. He resorted to using 3 different sizes, gradually moving up in size.

Clamping and finally drilling through the metal.

Action shot!

2 more to go...

We've had this picture hanging kit for years. If you have one, have you ever wondered what these are for?

Well, let us just show you...

DOH!!! They mark the wall where you should put the nails to hang it correctly!! Could you just DIE?!?! All this time, and I never knew what they were for! Honestly, some days I wonder about my mind.

Here is how lovely this turned out!

I'm thinking flowers and flameless tealights.

Maybe even some cutie little clay pots, and grow some herbs.
Up here, the kids can't chew them up and barf them onto the carpet.

I was also thinking of adding a couple hooks to hang my apron's on. That might be too much clutter though.

Drew does good work! I LOVE it!!

xoxoxox

Liking to:

Stuff and Nonsense
Faded Charm
No Minimalist Here
Hookin up with HoH
The Charm of Home
French Country Cottage
The Not So Functional Housewife