Fragrance Girl

Looking up ~

Happy weekend friends! We have been busy here doing some smallish projects. What have you been up to??

The weather was lovely today. Has me all Spring feverish. I had to grab this pretty little thing to bring something fresh into the house:

Isn't it lovely and Springy?

C'mon Spring!

Anyway, this little project was also very, very easy. I've seen variations on this all over the web.

I just popped into Home Depot and got 2 of these unfinished shelf brackets:

And one of these prefinished shelves:

I just painted the brackets white, and we have this:

Are we loving it? I'm loving it!

Now, I need to re-do this wall in the dining room. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do. But, I know the shelves will come down and find a new space upstairs somewhere.

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

XOXOXO