Fragrance Girl

Happiness List #4 ~

Hey there nutty friends! Happy 2012!!

Can it be possible that the holiday's are over?? I'm happy and sad all at the same time.

I think that I'm going to say the last week of the year has to be my favorite. The Christmas madness is behind us, we have New Years Eve to look forward to, everyone has slowed down a bit and things just seem relaxed and people are easy going.

Here are the things that made me very happy this week:

Having our 5 year old Niece, Caeleigh spend the weekend with us:

She is a bundle of energy and I love her to bits.

<3 <3 <3

Sipping some Bailey's over ice.

Family game night.

We had so much fun and laughed so hard.

This is a new family tradition.

Spending New Year's at home with the people I love.

Lazy long weekends.

We hope your holidays were safe and filled with magical memories. Ours were. We feel very blessed!! We also hope that 2012 is filled with health, happiness and prosperity for everyone!

XOXOXO