Fragrance Girl

Step into Christmas ~

I don't go overboard with Christmas decorating. Just a bit here and there is enough for me.

This year I ventured out on Black Friday for the $5 cedar garlands at Home Depot. Yee Haw! Now that is in my budget! I used 1 on the front porch railings.

I used 1 around the arch:

The last one I cut up and used part around the dining room light:

I picked up the bells & other decorations at the dollar store. YAY!!

Part of the garland made it's way around the buffet table with some gold bulbs:

The table just got a cutie little burlap wrapped pine tree and I'm sticking with the candles... I love the rustic, natural feel of this:

The black chairs got a burlap wrap, tied with raffia.

The window mirrors got a small grapevine wreath hung with a strip of burlap:

The front door also got a bit of that cedar garland. LOVE!

The entry table got a few gold bulbs and the fall corn was switched out for red hots:

The mantle got one of those cutie burlap wrapped pine trees and a sparkly 'Believe' sign.

All of us at Nutmeg Place hope you are enjoying making wonderful holiday memories with all of those you love!

XOXOXO

Linking to:

The Shabby Nest
No Minimalist Here
French Country Cottage
The Charm of Home
The Not So Functional Housewife
Common Ground
Stuff and Nonsense
Funky Junk Interiors
Corson Cottage
Everything Under the Moon
Thrifty Decor Chic
Faded Charm