Fragrance Girl

Holiday treats inspriation via Pinterest ~

I'm a baker. I LOVE to bake. I also love treats in general. Part of the reason I love the holiday's so much is it's a wonderful excuse to make and consume goodies. I have wonderful memories of the holiday's as a child, spending time watching my Mom baking and making goodies. It took days and days to create all the wonderful treats that we were going to pass out to all the neighbors. And, if there were any left, we got to eat them! She was famous for her fudge, caramels and date bars. I remember sitting at the kitchen table with her and my siblings hand wrapping hundreds of homemade caramels. Of course, some of those would accidentally make it into our mouths. Of all of her recipes, that is the one I wish I had.

This year, like so many of you, I have discovered the wonders of Pinterest . If you are looking for creativity... you've found the place. I started months ago pinning and planning what goodies I was going to make and pass around this Christmas. EVERYTHING on that site looks so yummy! Here are a few that made me drool:

Candy Cane Martini

Reindeer Cake Pops

Pretzel Turtles
I've made these a couple times over the years, they don't last long!

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Lights

Peppermint Christmas Cookies

Rice Krispy Treats
Who doesn't LOVE homemade Krispy Treats?!?

Linzer Cookies
I finally got a Linzer cookie cutter set a couple weeks ago. These will be made this weekend! I will post about them.

Another great use for the Linzer cookie cutters:

Aren't they just GORGEOUS?!?

Candy Cane cookies

Sugar Cookies
Aren't these too pretty to eat??

Peppermint Popcorn Crunch

Cinnamon Honey Butter
Making this and some breads to give to the neighbors this year!

I could go on all day long posting festive and yummy looking holiday treats... but these are my favorite.

P.S.
Stay tuned for a fun giveaway to celebrate all my new friends!
Woohoo!!

XOXOXOXO

Linking to:
Tidy Mom