Fragrance Girl

If I won the lottery ~

So my friend Angela over at The Not So Functional Housewife had such a fun idea for a post. 'What would I do if I won the lottery' link up. Well, first of all... there has to be a lottery (Utah doesnt indulge in such evil things) to win, but it gets your mind thinking about all the things you would do if money were no object. I thought it would be fun to play along.

Here's my list:

~ Pay off our house.(funny how that seems to be first on most lists)
~ Quit my day job.
~ Pay off all of our debt
~ Buy a new home, closer to work (that made no sense since I had just quit my job!) that suits our wants needs better. And fill it with beautiful furnishings.

~ Buy a condo/townhouse for my sister, Merry to live in.
~ Buy Drew all the toys his heart desires.
~ Take a long vacation to Europe... or Australia. What the heck... BOTH!!
~ Invest.
~ Donate time and money to all the animal charities I would like to help.
~ Pay my sister, Marty's nursing school tuition.
~ Pay for my Father-in-law to be in the best assisted living facility in the world.
~ And whatever I felt like on any given day.

BIG SIGH

Doesnt hurt to dream! :-)