Fragrance Girl

How to surprise your sister ~

I have been planning a surprise. I have been planning a surprise for my older sister, Merry for a few months now. If you know me, you know how hard it is to keep surprises. But, I was so good with this one, she had no idea it was coming.

For months, my girlies (the most amazing group of ladies you could ever want to be blessed to have in your life) have been pen pals with my sister. They have all gotten to know each other via email. Well, every year, the last week of October we get together at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary and this year I took Merry along. It was a surprise. She didn't know where she was going or who was going to be there. It. Was. Amazing.

Early Sunday morning and we are on our way! YIPEE!!

The view at the last rest stop... we must rest.

Still resting...

Where are we going Merry?

OMG YES!!!! Heaven on Earth!!!

Can we hang out and play with some kitties and chat with our girlies? YES!! :-)

My idea of a good time. Hanging out with my girles, sister and dozens of happy, well cared for cats.

This is Moses:

He flirted his heart out, and we took him for a walk. Actually, he took us for a walk:

Merry is the cat whisperer:

I am stunned at how beautiful this guy is:

Did I mention heaven on Earth? Truly. We are lucky to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.

We had an amazing trip spending time with the most amazing women on Earth. We saw old friends, and made new friends. I surprised my sister, and seeing her so happy is priceless.