Fragrance Girl

Little effort = BIG impact! ~

Hmmm, yeah. So it's been just about a month since I've written anything here.
Uhm. Let's see... it's been HOT YA'LL!! I know I'm not preaching to the choir, we are all dealing with it. Causes me to have zero motivation what-so-ever. I'm lucky to get my house cleaned and the laundry done. I do not promise, however, that said laundry will get put away though! :-)

So, here is a quick project that took just a few hours, a few bucks and has major impact.

Here is our front door before:

Your builders grade, nothing special door. You can see that our house color is pretty blah as well. I really wanted a fun pop of color without going too crazy. And I wanted it to be easier to find our house from the street.

A few hours later... we have:

I dont mind telling you... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this front door!! *swoon*
Everyone in our neighborhood has either Black, White or Red front doors... ya'll know me, mine has to be different. How happy is this? The paint color is 'Peacock Blue' by Glidden (2 in 1 paint plus primer)... so in love with this color!

I ordered the vinyl numbers and letters from Vinyl Letter Decor. I can't tell you how impressed I am with their service. I placed the order online Thursday, and these were delivered Saturday. And the cutey little swirl under the "No." she threw in as a freebie. How perfect does it work on my door?? Head on over and give Kim a shout out. We LURVE the cutey numbers!

My neighbor asked me if I was going to paint my shutters to match. Well, I wasnt planning on it... do you think it would be a little much?? Hmmmmm.

My supervisor, Maxwell, approves.