Fragrance Girl

One big ole check off the 'to-do' list ~ Reveal

I always love a good 'after' photo -

This may not seem like much to some folk... but this is HUGE people! HUGE!!
This photo was taken this morning (A week after laying) and it's still green!! And it's growing! I guess that means we did something right! Tuesday evening I went out and got a few plants to fill in the fence area. Plants are pricey... it's amazing. So, mine are small and dont fill the space at all yet. Not even close. I planted a butterfly bush in the SE corner, 2 larkspur, some ornamental grass, white azalea and a couple 'filler' shrubs. I also planted 2 pots full of 'Wave petunias'. Most of the plants I want wont be able to be planted until the fall. I'm going to fill in this year with wild flowers and plant trees and bulbs come fall. I seriously, cant even tell you what a difference this makes to the feeling of our house.

Our yard now has a completely different feel. Instead of a wasteland that was unsafe it's green, lush, cheerful and even feels cooler (temp wise that is). Still tons of work to do out there and we have lots of dreams for our yard.

I couldnt be happier right now with it. This is a huge weight off my shoulders to have this done. It's beautiful and will get better and better over time.