Fragrance Girl

Inspirational spaces

I'm a sucker for natural sunlight. Our house doesnt have so much.

Better Homes & Gardens

I love this bright & sunny kitchen. Sunlight makes me happy, and that is the emotion I feel looking at this. I admit, I'm a morning person (dont hate!) and I can imagine sitting and sipping a cup of ice coffee, reading the Sunday paper in this kitchen. Some of my favorite things are included in this kitchen. Hard woods, farm sink, open cabinets and furniture style cabinets. I find lots of inspiration from Better Homes & Gardens. I love their website and magazine. One of my favorites. 

Better Homes & Gardens

I'm seriously contemplating painting my island this color. Again, the open shelving and I LOVE the chalkboard paint on the side cabinets. I also love the glass storage jars on the counter.

Better Homes & Gardens

Once again, flooded with natural light. Someday, I'm going to get the courage to remove the carpet from our stairs and do them exactly. Like. These. Think I can do it??