Fragrance Girl

Beautiful spaces

Pottery Barn

Oh swoon. If I had all the money in the world, my entire house would be furnished by Pottery Barn. But, I don't. So, I am going to do my best to copy them on my modest budget.

I love the casual, airy, clean, neutral feeling of this space. Of course, my 5 fur kids would use this beautiful sectional as a very pricey scratching post... it's still dreamy. The lovely, large windows and all the natural light that lets in.

Pottery Barn

Notice a theme? Neutral. I crave neutral with pops of muted color. I also LURVE slipcovers. Having 5 furkids (one with lymphoma) I can appreciate being able to wash up messes. I also covet hard wood floors. Someday we will have them.

Pottery Barn
Our bedroom does not look like this. hehe Couldn't you spend all day in this bed? And the lovely storage underneath? Actually, that would turn into cat storage (my kids would burrow into the mattress and never come out). Still beautiful.

It wont happen overnight... but I will do my best to make our space comfortable and a place we love to be.