Fragrance Girl

It's All About...

the Barney's Co-op Fall Catalogue.

Certainly not the most avant-garde, but so on the money.

And after getting over the fact that I thought they may have raided my waredrobe... I was sold on the first page which read, "This Fall, it's all about Azzedine Alaia." I wanted to leap off the couch and yell "YES!" Assuming the neighbours might not agree, I quietly proceeded onward flipping the thick pages to discover: an APC wool cape to die for, high-waisted jeans by Acne, Daryl-K denim, Edun plaid dresses, DVF and so many more.

I suppose it wasn't even the actual clothes themselves that got me... but the combo's! The sullen palette of nuetrals, the blunt blonde bangs, Cameron's fabulous fro, the swinging trapaze dresses over skinny jeans, and of course the beret's. Sigh.

Who are you this Fall?