Fragrance Girl

Happiness List #2 ~

Hey all my nutty friends!

Here we are... closing in on Christmas. I just really can't believe how quickly time is flying! That's why it's so nice to do these posts. Take the time to slow down, and look at all the stuff that gets missed in the hub bub. Here is this weeks list:

Snuggling on the couch with Brandy & Kita with the 'Crackling Fire' playing on Netflix. Geeks, we are. :-)

Work. Yep, I love my job and the people I work with. I'm blessed, and I know it.

Christmas Lights - need I say more?

Maxwell - Our 16 lb teddy bear of a cat. He is an endless source of happiness and joy. The sweetest cat I have ever met. How he ended up on the streets is beyond me. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. Love you buddy!

New glasses - Okay, some women love shoes... I love glasses. It's a problem and I can admit it. I cannot get enough glasses. It's like jewelry to me. And funkier is better! This time I finally got a pair of sunglasses. I've always worn contacts and never bought prescription sunglasses. Since I have stopped wearing contacts I NEEDED RX sunglasses!! RIGHT?!?! :-)

Christmas shopping with my sweetheart. He's SO getting this hat!! LOL!! I love him SO much!

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season. Try and take some time to slow down and count your blessings!

XOXOXOX