Fragrance Girl

Golden Graham snack mix - a recipe ~

Love you guys!

Had lots of people requesting the recipe for the 'evil' holiday snack in my previous post. And because I want you all to share in just how truly evily (is that a REAL word??) delicious it is, I will be happy to share... but only the recipe. Hands off my snack mix! :-)

Messin around with the new iPhone and Instagram.

Golden Graham snack mix:

1 Cup granulated sugar
1 Cup honey
1 1/2 sticks butter

6 Cups Golden Grahams cereal
6 Cups Corn Chex cereal
Coconut & Sliced almonds (Use as much or little as you like)

Mix cereal, coconut & almonds in a large bowl

Mix the sugar, honey & butter in a pot and boil for 2 minutes.

Pour the hot sugar mixture over the cereal and mix until well coated. Pour out onto wax paper lined sheets and let cool.

This treat is so easy and deliciously evil. You will either love me or hate me if you try it. :-) I hope it's love. <3

This is one batch, you might want to make 2... or 3. Cause you will have to share with the kids.

Enjoy!

XOXO

Linking to:

The Not So Functional Housewife