Fragrance Girl

Happiness list #1 ~

I'm going to start something new here on Nutmeg Place.

I'm going to do a weekly 'Happiness list'. Sometimes the stress and craziness of life can really get me down. So, I'm going to take more pictures of the things that are considered 'mundane' that we do each week to remind myself how truly blessed we really are. I recommend this to everyone. :-)

So, for this first 'issue' of Nutmeg Place's happiness list:

Things that made me happy this week:

Making holiday snacks - this one is so good, it's evil!

Nikita - our cancer kitty playing like mad with her new Christmas toys. For those of you that don't know... we have struggled for years to get her healthy, and she is very healthy and happy right now. This girl being with us for another Christmas is a huge blessing and makes us beyond happy. Love you little Bug.

Mirasole - Hours spent snuggling with our sick girl (who is getting better) when I should have been doing other things. Mira has asthma and gets upper respiratory infections. She used to live in our backyard and now is a pampered member of our family. We love you little Sole.

Sunday waffles - Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I usually wake up and make breakfast, enjoy an iced coffee while laying around reading the Sunday paper.

iPhones - We finally caved in and got them. We had downgraded our service to save money, but I couldn't take one more minute with the crappy phones we were using. And, I have poor impulse control. I can admit it. But, this is how happy it made me:

Haha... what a geek.

I'm going to make a list with pics like this every week, to remind myself that life is great.

What made you happy this week??

XOXOXO