Fragrance Girl

Black Eyes

Dark, moody and brooding.

Oh wait - am I describing Fall 08 or how I'm feeling under 4 feet of snow here in Montreal? My jaunt to Paris and London was definitely a reprieve. With balmy temperatures hovering around 10 degrees Celcius and of course some serious credit card excercise, it was just what the doctor ordered. I wasn't overly impressed by the shopping in Paris... too much boho for my dark mood. But London! or more specifically All Saints was amazing. Long length glazed blazers, paper-bag waist minis, drapey deconstructed sweaters... you get the point.

Apologies for missing all of the Fashion Weeks. I'm sure you've all been following along like the addicts that you are. The models can now retreat home - grateful that the make-up trend of the season could cover such a multitude of sins. Hmm. Note to self - must try that. Bisous, The Glossy Ed.

Pics: garance, style.com.