Fragrance Girl

Sports-Day at Marni

Finalement, I'm back in Montreal. I had a whirl-wind week in Paris and unfortunately left just before the shows began. I did manage to make it to some of the glorious shops though - where I had a serious Marni "moment".

I've never really considered myself a "sporty" kind of girl - my fashion is usually firmly planted in the "feminine chic" category (whatever that is). But somehow I found myself in Marni staring longingly at a heavy, black nylon jacket, with a thick elastic belt and lantern sleeves. And then I had the "moment". Suddenly all the baby-dolls, tunic dresses and such seemed positively wrong... and sporty seemed so right!

I was then quite pleased to see that Consuelo Castiglioni was feeling the same for Fall! Anyone else in a sports-day mood???